~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Rick is suggesting we go back to v55

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:25 am

What line? o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior


Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, ON

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:26 am

look at the second post of this thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:27 am

Oh. :3 I just did you a favor then. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelvingan725
Junior
Junior


Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto, ON

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:46 am

thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:51 am

kelvingan725 wrote:
thank you ^^

No problems, had to say it for myself too. It's just the truth. v55 is fail against hackers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 pm

No waii. v55 is boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 27
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Cryptic wrote:
Anw circa has been holding lots of event all along and in case u didn't know, it isn't even allowed.

this is actually true, im not supposed to be holding any events for any of you unless i ask rick. i just do it to keep you guys alive and not bored. make up for some of the crashes we have throughout the day.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 pm

o.o so you asked rick/?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lolwutx3
Junior
Junior
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-02-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Circa wrote:
Cryptic wrote:
Anw circa has been holding lots of event all along and in case u didn't know, it isn't even allowed.

this is actually true, im not supposed to be holding any events for any of you unless i ask rick. i just do it to keep you guys alive and not bored. make up for some of the crashes we have throughout the day.

theres a loophole now in the so called 'rules' now

there's a section in the forums saying that we can host events and something else i cant remember...... if we're allowed to host events how come u arent allowed Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Rick doesn't want us to give out too much items prizes probably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
settler11
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:32 pm

I used to play v55 also much. There is almost no doubt about it that the most people will say "no" to v55.
Sure, its Rick choice to do with the server. The reason why hes saying this is probably he want to get higher in ranking I guess? For example: SydneyMS and FinalStory. Both v55 and top listed. Both are also pretty old to either.

Why are people still playing v55?
Because they could find the v62 version or they are lazy to install it.

Roadside need only a coder to make the "suggestions" true in game. (like wedding, custom PQ etc.)
And to advertise some more. (Game forums, youtube etc.)

IF the server is gonna be downgraded to v55, it's really gonna loose many players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bg1david
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Fountain Valley, Californa

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 pm

True,all very true. I used to remember AMS was in the top before it went v62 I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cryptic
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

lolwutx3 wrote:
Circa wrote:
Cryptic wrote:
Anw circa has been holding lots of event all along and in case u didn't know, it isn't even allowed.

this is actually true, im not supposed to be holding any events for any of you unless i ask rick. i just do it to keep you guys alive and not bored. make up for some of the crashes we have throughout the day.

theres a loophole now in the so called 'rules' now

there's a section in the forums saying that we can host events and something else i cant remember...... if we're allowed to host events how come u arent allowed Surprised

Not against it anyway, was just a part of the argument with sorrow to state that if rules are followed strictly what would happen :3

_________________
Cryptic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-02-13
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Circa wrote:


this is actually true, im not supposed to be holding any events for any of you unless i ask rick. i just do it to keep you guys alive and not bored. make up for some of the crashes we have throughout the day.

And you keeping players happy is why so many of us think you're one of the best GMs. You may hold events, but you don't just randomly summon this and that, and you ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR ASS and do stuff. So far only two GMs we have seem to even do their jobs. GG Circa and GG Freeman. Ricks rule about GMs not giving events is just plain silly, a GM can hold small events that wouldn't cause an issue. Circa you do your job well, even if you go against a stupid rule as to not holding events. Personally I think only Circa deserves Rank 4 GM. He keeps players happy, he doesn't sit on his ass and talk away the time he's on, he actually replies to players, he seems to handle MANY people at once well, while hacker hunting. Cryptic why not follow Circa's example of being a decent GM, maybe you'll learn something.


*Edited* Wanted to say nice job Cryptic, I'm glad to see you out of FM for once, and actually doing bans. :] Guess there's hope for you yet. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icarus
New Member!
New Member!
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:00 pm

v55 lame but v62 nothing good to yust leveling im dont care what v we hawe but atleast better coded one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitzbleed
Owner of RoadsideMS
Owner of RoadsideMS
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 22
Location : At the RoadSide

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Sorrow wrote:
Circa wrote:


this is actually true, im not supposed to be holding any events for any of you unless i ask rick. i just do it to keep you guys alive and not bored. make up for some of the crashes we have throughout the day.

And you keeping players happy is why so many of us think you're one of the best GMs. You may hold events, but you don't just randomly summon this and that, and you ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR ASS and do stuff. So far only two GMs we have seem to even do their jobs. GG Circa and GG Freeman. Ricks rule about GMs not giving events is just plain silly, a GM can hold small events that wouldn't cause an issue. Circa you do your job well, even if you go against a stupid rule as to not holding events. Personally I think only Circa deserves Rank 4 GM. He keeps players happy, he doesn't sit on his ass and talk away the time he's on, he actually replies to players, he seems to handle MANY people at once well, while hacker hunting. Cryptic why not follow Circa's example of being a decent GM, maybe you'll learn something.


*Edited* Wanted to say nice job Cryptic, I'm glad to see you out of FM for once, and actually doing bans. :] Guess there's hope for you yet. Keep up the good work.

hey sorrow, you from ragezone?
Because i am recruiting a decent DEV/coder.
IMO only ragezone people use @name
@names.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roadsidems.tk
Sorrow
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-02-13
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:42 am

blitzbleed wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Circa wrote:


this is actually true, im not supposed to be holding any events for any of you unless i ask rick. i just do it to keep you guys alive and not bored. make up for some of the crashes we have throughout the day.

And you keeping players happy is why so many of us think you're one of the best GMs. You may hold events, but you don't just randomly summon this and that, and you ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR ASS and do stuff. So far only two GMs we have seem to even do their jobs. GG Circa and GG Freeman. Ricks rule about GMs not giving events is just plain silly, a GM can hold small events that wouldn't cause an issue. Circa you do your job well, even if you go against a stupid rule as to not holding events. Personally I think only Circa deserves Rank 4 GM. He keeps players happy, he doesn't sit on his ass and talk away the time he's on, he actually replies to players, he seems to handle MANY people at once well, while hacker hunting. Cryptic why not follow Circa's example of being a decent GM, maybe you'll learn something.


*Edited* Wanted to say nice job Cryptic, I'm glad to see you out of FM for once, and actually doing bans. :] Guess there's hope for you yet. Keep up the good work.

hey sorrow, you from ragezone?
Because i am recruiting a decent DEV/coder.
IMO only ragezone people use @name
@names.

That obvious is it? lol Rick I'm not sure I want to do anymore coding than I already am. I'm still working on that custom wedding, and as long as my friend agrees it's fine for me to let you have it, it'll be yours. Just she pays me, so I can't just give it. I know her IRL, so yea. So I really haven't gotten to do much coding the past few weeks. Just Dev/Coder is a time consuming thing on and off game. Since coding isn't just done in mere seconds. There was a reason why I only applied for GM, and not Coder. GMing in game is just that, in game, but coding is both. I'll give it some thought, Rick. I still would like to share a few fun commands with you though. I have a clear Inventory command I found useful, a GM can either clear theirs or a players. And the GM can pick if he wants to clear it all, or just Ect/Equips, and so on. I'll put more thought into it. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hanker123
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 23
Location : Stalking Kenn

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:46 am

NOOO! DISAGREE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : The One and Only Malaysian.

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

hanker123 wrote:
NOOO! DISAGREE!

Agreed, love v62.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 25
Location : Your closet; With my loveee

PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 am

Vivi<3 wrote:
hanker123 wrote:
NOOO! DISAGREE!

Agreed, love v62.!

70% of us here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rick is suggesting we go back to v55   

Back to top Go down
 
Rick is suggesting we go back to v55
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» Bring back river!....and some others
» Walking dead starts back up tomorrow night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Roadside MS Forums~ :: Game Related :: General Discussions-
Jump to: