~Roadside MS Forums~

Welcome to the official forums of RoadsideMS. Have fun in our server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanjay

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 am

blitzbleed wrote:
i am gonna hire tousen.
May i ask, who's that? A coder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tousen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:55 am

Whoa?
Sanjay are you xsanjay from itsu? if you are, SUP YO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanooki
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:55 am

Tousen is a strong GFX person, but he also has a few Coding skills. He can do coding objectives here and there but he majors in GFX which is making Banners and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radiant
Graphic Designer GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:08 am

Quote :
Tousen is a strong GFX person, but he also has a few Coding skills. He can do coding objectives here and there but he majors in GFX which is making Banners and whatnot.
I disagree, and what we really need right now is an advanced coder, not one who knows a little coding.

Sorry Tousen.

Quote :
i am gonna hire tousen.
Why are you going to do that?

Last edited by Radiant on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanjay

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 am

Tousen wrote:
Whoa?
Sanjay are you xsanjay from itsu? if you are, SUP YO!!
Errmm, that's me.
But i don't know you. ;[
What was your IGN?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steeveeeen
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:14 am

so whats gonna happen to old donations? the money is just gonna get wasted? i donated like 2 days before the server got hacked :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tousen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 am

xSanjay, this is the one and only Mayuri. LAWL SHOCKED?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:22 am

I guess we'll still accept your donation after our new server comes up.

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 am

Tousen wrote:
xSanjay, this is the one and only Mayuri. LAWL SHOCKED?!
HOLY SHIT! Whats good bro. Nice seeing you again :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tousen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 am

Sigh, I fail at quoting,

Gradiant ; It's okay, Tanooki just responded to blitzbleed to his post, I wasn't really looking for a position, but if anyone would like to hire me, I would gladly accept it.

I play to meet people. Very Happy *just saying iuno why*

But I'm a fast learner, I'll learn how to code just so that I could help you even though I don't have a position.

Last edited by Tousen on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tousen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:26 am

Yeah yoh, xSanjay post ur msn and add me. Notthing much just hanging around in RoadSideMS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCrackStuff
New Member!
New Member!

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:57 am

Dam riku i almost got my first ring and he just had to ruin it D: Oh well I'll stay and wait for roadside to go back up Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanooki
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:59 am

That's all we can do. It wasn't really Riku's fault ENTIRELY. He wasn't the one
Hacking. Just wish for the best of RSMS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tousen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 am

iCrackStuff wrote:
Dam riku i almost got my first ring and he just had to ruin it D: Oh well I'll stay and wait for roadside to go back up Razz

Ahh, sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll easily regain what ever you lost once the new server is up.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bg1david
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:34 am

Sue them. Here's a story

My friend last week was trialed and is now in prison for DDoS. Yes DDoS. He is fined with 30 thousand dollars USD, 3 years in prison, 5 years of probation, and 2 more years of house arrest. The funny thing is, he wasn't even the one doing it. He just taught his friends how to.

You can sue them. They stole your Dedi. We (as in the players of roadside) payed for the Dedi, and built this server from the ground up. Nexon can't do jack shit because nexon only cares if you are making money fro mthis server and using that money you get, for your own personal business. But I'm pretty sure you can sue them for other shit aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tousen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 am

bg1David maybe you can have the first attempt at sueing them?

Last edited by Tousen on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radiant

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 am

Quote :
Sue them. Here's a story

My friend last week was trialed and is now in prison for DDoS. Yes DDoS. He is fined with 30 thousand dollars USD, 3 years in prison, 5 years of probation, and 2 more years of house arrest. The funny thing is, he wasn't even the one doing it. He just taught his friends how to.

You can sue them. They stole your Dedi. We (as in the players of roadside) payed for the Dedi, and built this server from the ground up. Nexon can't do jack shit because nexon only cares if you are making money fro mthis server and using that money you get, for your own personal business. But I'm pretty sure you can sue them for other shit aswell.

The original OdinMS was sued for having donations.

Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 am

Hah, very funny since I am on probation atm and the goverment won't believe me for shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circa
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 am

30k sounds nice. thatd prolly buyt a pretty good dedi haha

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenn
Donator GameMaster
Donator GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 am

lmao 30k? I doubt they'll all go to the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheedarCheese
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:21 am

bg1david wrote:
Sue them. Here's a story

Isn't the whole game though: maplestory, copyrighted by Nexon so that would make us criminals too for using their game... and stuff. Criminal's sueing criminals don't sound to good D:.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freeman
RoadsideMS GameMaster
RoadsideMS GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 am

bg1david wrote:
Sue them. Here's a story

Rick gave the password to someone who passed it on to someone else.

That would hold no legal ground in court.

What they did was morally wrong, but not legally wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bg1david
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:43 am

Quote :
Rick gave the password to someone who passed it on to someone else.

That would hold no legal ground in court.

What they did was morally wrong, but not legally wrong

FAIL ! WE ARE DONE FOR ! :X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi<3
Forum Mod<3
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:59 pm

iCrackStuff wrote:

Same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tousen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Guess all we can do is wait for the new server to go up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS   

Back to top Go down

RoadsideMS Hacked by Riku/ElitestyleMS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next